james pauls • photographer

Friday, October 24, 2008

going

Today, my final day at The Assemblies of God headquarters after 6 years.
It has been a very positive experience I have enjoyed the people and the challenges.
Tom Greene, the department head for Men's Ministries (my boss) is an exceptional leader and friend. The entire staff is amazing. Erin, my assistant, always had a way of making things easy and the best they could be . . . always awesome.

I will miss the daily interaction, but look forward to contact with these great friends as often as possible. Side note: Always keep your bridges intact, you may want to use them.

Now I begin the next faze of the journey. It is exciting to think of how many people I will meet and the opportunities ahead. We plan to enjoy the ride and experience the adventure to the fullest extent.

Photography: Something to pursue with passion, excellence and enthusiasm in an effort to tell the story of individuals, organizations, ministries, business . . . all around the world.

Experience the journey with me . . . hold on.

best regards...
James Pauls • photographer
www.eyecravephotography.com

No comments: