james pauls • photographer

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

early

I started early this morning answering emails and preparing for a busy day.
It is exciting when you know you are helping others... whatever you find yourself doing.

To me, quotes are encouraging. I am inspired when a person can walk away from life's circumstances with a perspective that reveals good, no matter how difficult a situation may appear.
It is my a primary goal of mine to be one of those people.

Enjoy the following quotes I found on www.simpletruths.com today...
• Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become. Jim Rohn
• Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the staircase. Martin Luther King, Jr.

best regards...
James Pauls • photographer
www.eyecravephotography.com

No comments: