james pauls • photographer

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Next Friday

Hi everyone.

There is something new that I am facing that has been the works for several weeks and I want to make you aware of current events in my life.

Starting Friday, October 24 I am slipping away from my "day job" to dedicate myself to photography full-time. It is a tremendous passion of mine and I love working with people through this creative avenue. Up to this point, it has consumed my free time and holidays and now it is my focus.

I will be growing my commercial stock photography portfolio, providing photography services to local, national and international businesses, humanitarian and compassion organizations. Also, I will provide individual and family photo services by request to those interested in my particular style.

I appreciate referrals and I encourage those interested in my services and particular style to contact me for a custom price quote.

You may be interested in modeling and in the process assisting me with concepts for stock photography. You may be interested in helping as a photography assistant, make-up artist... please contact me on facebook, by email or phone.
james@eyecrave.com
c.417.569.6209

My work can be viewed the following sites:
photography portfolio
commercial stock portfolio

Please pass this on to others.

best regards...
James Pauls • photographer
www.eyecravephotography.com

No comments: