james pauls • photographer

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Quick "in use" update

Here's an update of some pics and links to a conference that was held September 30-October 2, 2010, where my photos are in use...

This spring I did a series of photo shoots for James River Women's Designed For Life Conference "DARE TO DREAM" my company was listed in the attendance packet as James Pauls Photography





Many of the images from the shoot will be available for communications (when I get them uploaded) in my stock photography portfolio online at istock in upcoming weeks. Most will be in this girls & women lightbox or this one children-teens-young adults

The JRA Women team is fantastic to work with as well as all the models - the multi-day shoot was a blast!
OH, they created a cool online magazine for the event... here.
Also, the 2011 DFL Online Promo contains many of my images including the primary banner image. 

More entries to come very soon related to holiday sessions and photos in my Holidays and Religious imagery galleries for communications.

all the best...
James

best regards... James Pauls • photographer www.eyecravephotography.com

No comments: