james pauls • photographer

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

giving



This is an exciting time of the year as we consider how we can give to others and remember the reason why we give.
My focus is not on a little baby but an all-powerful and loving merciful-God!

I can't help but think of how these economic times are affecting people all over our world and how it is more important than ever to see how we can help others... even if it seems like we don't have anything to give.
My family and I plan to look around us and see those in need and just simply, give.

I wish you a very Merry Christmas!

James

james at istock
or my general portfolio
or my facebook page ... and sign up as a fan even and add me as a friend!
and why not do the same at my myspace site

best regards...
James Pauls • freelance photographer
p.417.569.6209
www.eyecravephotography.com

No comments: